STRONG HEART

there's a lot going on here. Something that has gone beyond the limits of self, something that shouldn't actually happen.

About people I have disappointed a lot. About the people I hurt a lot

I must be aware and must wake up from all my neglect. A lot of people are waking up and doing something wild out there


What should I do. I'm such an ungrateful person. I want to get what I have to get. Looks like I don't have to do that anymore. I can't be like that anymore. I have to change.

In this life sometimes we are above but sometimes we are also below. How do I realize this. I am a valuable person and no one should look down on me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perkembangbiakan Vegetatif dan Generatif Pada Tumbuhan

Kepergian Sang Panglima

SYAIR PENA PENGUBAH WARNA KESEDIHAN